- RSS Channel Showcase 4130385
- RSS Channel Showcase 8823804
- RSS Channel Showcase 3001498
- RSS Channel Showcase 7793136
Articles on this Page
- 10/11/17--06:22: _Reason Patients Cho...
- 11/02/17--12:40: _Natural Looking Mal...
- 11/21/17--08:20: _Breast Augmentation...
- 11/21/17--08:22: _A Gynecomastia Jour...
- 01/15/18--05:29: _The 3 Types of Impl...
- 01/15/18--05:30: _Do I Need to Revise...
- 02/19/18--13:19: _Achieve a More Masc...
- 03/20/18--08:13: _Tips for a Successf...
- 04/25/18--04:57: _Celebrity-Inspired ...
- 05/09/18--06:41: _Give Yourself the G...
- 06/22/18--08:42: _Breast Augmentation...
- 08/21/18--10:49: _What You Should Kno...
- 10/10/18--04:48: _What to Expect From...
- 10/10/18--04:51: _How You Can Benefit...
- 11/13/18--07:39: _How Old Should I Be...
- 11/20/18--05:32: _Tips for Your Succe...
- 10/11/17--06:22: Reason Patients Choose to get a Facelift Other Than Age
- 11/02/17--12:40: Natural Looking Male Facelifts with Dr. Azouz
- 11/21/17--08:20: Breast Augmentation: Nadia’s Story
- 11/21/17--08:22: A Gynecomastia Journey: Will’s Story
- 01/15/18--05:29: The 3 Types of Implants
- 01/15/18--05:30: Do I Need to Revise My Breast Implants?
- 02/19/18--13:19: Achieve a More Masculine Chest with a Male Breast Reduction
- 03/20/18--08:13: Tips for a Successful Breast Augmentation Recovery
- 04/25/18--04:57: Celebrity-Inspired Procedures: When Does It Go Too Far?
- 05/09/18--06:41: Give Yourself the Gift of Plastic Surgery This Mother’s Day
- 06/22/18--08:42: Breast Augmentation Over Summer Break
- 08/21/18--10:49: What You Should Know Before Undergoing Eyelid Surgery
- 10/10/18--04:48: What to Expect From Your Breast Reduction Recovery
- 10/10/18--04:51: How You Can Benefit From Breast Reduction
- 11/13/18--07:39: How Old Should I Be for Gynecomastia Treatment?
- 11/20/18--05:32: Tips for Your Successful Eyelid Surgery Recovery
A lot of what we do here at Azouz Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery has to do with reversing signs of aging. However, there are other reasons a patient may opt to have plastic surgery and in this case a facelift. We interviewed two patients about their facelift stories and what motivated them to have a facelift … Continue reading Reason Patients Choose to get a Facelift Other Than Age
While facelifts are still more popular among women, many men in the Dallas area are enjoying the results of a natural looking facelift. Dr. Azouz works with each patient to help them achieve a rejuvenated look while also maintaining a natural and masculine look. John’s Facelift Experience John, a man close to 70 years of … Continue reading Natural Looking Male Facelifts with Dr. Azouz
About Breast Augmentation There are three types of implants that are used for breast augmentation today: the saline implant, the silicone gel implant, and the cohesive gel implant (sometimes called the gummy bear implant). Depending on the patient’s desires and needs, all of the implants can work well. It’s an individual decision, depending on the … Continue reading Breast Augmentation: Nadia’s Story
About Gynecomastia Gynecomastia is a very common problem for many men, which causes enlarged breasts. Obviously, most men are not happy to have breasts and they want to have that corrected, with more prominent pectoral muscles. At Azouz Plastic Surgery, Dr. Azouz eliminates excess breast tissue by making small incisions under the areola. Liposuction and … Continue reading A Gynecomastia Journey: Will’s Story
Breast augmentation remains one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries today and doesn’t appear to be slowing down anytime soon now that more options are coming to the market. If you have opted to have a breast augmentation, you may be in the stage of deciding what type of implant to choose. Today we will … Continue reading The 3 Types of Implants
Breast augmentation is intended to provide long-lasting results for our patients seeking enhancement. However, it is important to know the signs that it’s time to visit your plastic surgeon. With time, implants continue to improve safety and longevity, however, simple wear and aging can take a toll after several years. Reasons to have Implants Checked … Continue reading Do I Need to Revise My Breast Implants?
Gynecomastia, or enlarged breast tissue, can be a result of weight gain, age, or genetic factors. The condition is common and can cause emotional harm in those it affects. Luckily plastic surgery offers a solution! With a male breast reduction, you can achieve a more masculine chest that you can feel comfortable showing. Eliminate Fat … Continue reading Achieve a More Masculine Chest with a Male Breast Reduction
Like any surgical procedure, a breast augmentation comes with some recovery time. It’s normal to feel nervous or even scared for your recovery period, but knowing what you can expect and how to prepare can help you feel more comfortable on your procedure day! Don’t let the fear of recovery stop you from getting the … Continue reading Tips for a Successful Breast Augmentation Recovery
Many individuals are inspired by celebrities when considering plastic surgery. Maybe they love the way Meghan Markle’s nose looks, or desire Kylie Jenner’s lips. However, what happens when a patient becomes obsessed with looking like a certain celebrity and keeps coming back for more surgery- should the surgeon refuse procedures? Plastic surgeons understand that many … Continue reading Celebrity-Inspired Procedures: When Does It Go Too Far?
As a mom, you’re constantly putting the needs of others before your own. But this Mother’s Day, take a break and do something for yourself, like enhancing your body and confidence with plastic surgery! There are many procedures available that focus on common body concerns of moms. Whether you’re looking to restore your pre-pregnancy figure, … Continue reading Give Yourself the Gift of Plastic Surgery This Mother’s Day
Summer is here, which means more time to spent outdoors and by the pool. However, it can also be a great time to undergo a plastic surgery procedure! The most popular plastic surgery procedure to date is breast augmentation, which individuals across the U.S. benefiting from it! If you are interested in undergoing breast augmentation … Continue reading Breast Augmentation Over Summer Break
Are you tired of living with droopy skin around your eyes that make you look older than you feel? If so, it may be time to consider eyelid surgery. This procedure can have a drastic effect on the face and improve a person’s self-confidence. If you are considering eyelid surgery for a more youthful appearance, … Continue reading What You Should Know Before Undergoing Eyelid Surgery
As with any plastic surgery procedure, your recovery is one of the most important parts. During your consultation with Dr. Azouz, you’ll receive step-by-step instructions on how to make the best of your recovery and what exactly to expect for follow-up appointments, but it can be helpful to know what your downtime will look like … Continue reading What to Expect From Your Breast Reduction Recovery
What is Breast Reduction? Breast reduction is a surgical procedure that reduces the size of overly-large breasts through the removal of breast tissue and fat. It can be performed at the same time as a breast lift or a mommy makeover procedure and has one of the highest rates of satisfaction among patients. It requires … Continue reading How You Can Benefit From Breast Reduction
Although most men experience gynecomastia, or enlarged male breasts, at some point in their lives, not every patient fits the criteria for a good candidate. This is because gynecomastia can change over time or resolve on its own, so life stage is a very important factor when looking at your options with gynecomastia treatment. As … Continue reading How Old Should I Be for Gynecomastia Treatment?
Despite how advanced plastic surgery techniques have become, you can still expect some downtime after your procedure. If you’ve undergone eyelid surgery, some recovery time can seem overwhelming as you wait for your new eye profile. However, it’s important to follow any instructions given by Dr. Azouz to ensure you stay healthy and risk-averse. Here … Continue reading Tips for Your Successful Eyelid Surgery Recovery